ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS by D&A: pick a day&a quote

  pick the day...

 ...enjoy it - to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come... The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present - and I don't want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future...

As once said a woman we probably all love... her name is as fabulous as we write&read it...Audrey Hepburn.
While browsing a book about her life in a peaceful garden of a palace that we instantly fell in love with,
we were struck to see not so many words, but a bewildering variety of truths:


Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others.

I believe in pink. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.


It's that wonderful old-fashioned idea that others come first and you come second. This was the whole ethic by which I was brought up. Others matter more than you do, so don't fuss, dear; get on with it.

Let's face it, a nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people; it does for me.

Paris is always a good idea. 


or Rome...we would say...

3.6.11

7 comments:

Ioana Liliana said...

Paris is always a good idea, indeed. But so is looking at your two beautiful and inspirational outfits!


Fashezine

The Hearabouts said...

Aww, the pics are so cute! Especially love the penultimate photo, it's very funny :D.

The outfits are lovely (as usual).

It was nice seeing you again :)

Hugs,
S.

LOVE JOICE said...

Hi there! you have a great style! love your blog, please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com


modniza said...

superbe fashion photos!

AB FAB Team said...

We thank you girls for the wonderful words & we <3 you!

*S&I, it was absolutely lovely to spend our evening with you. :*

AB FAB Team said...

We thank you girls for the wonderful words & we <3 you!

*S&I, it was absolutely lovely to spend our evening with you. :*

kittenhood said...

love how you guys complement each other's outfits with touches of leopard!

ShareThis