ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS by D&A: Summer City Break

Summer time in Miami...
oh sorry...Mamaia


Lately we frequently hum a very positive and popular song used in European commercials and television shows - Peter, Bjorn & John - Young Folks & it's whistle "instrument"...

...and every time we hear it we promise to ourselves to listen&sing it on a future road trip to the seaside...and finally we carried out our promise...

Destination: Mamaia / 
Temperature: 36 degrees / 
Music: Peter, Bjorn & John 
Food: Ice cream /
Secret ingredient: Cabrio Magic

And now...girls...

If i told you things i did before
told you how i used to be
would you go along with someone like me
if you knew my story word for word
had all of my history
would you go along with someone like me

and we don't care about the young folks
talkin' 'bout the young style
and we don't care about the old folks
talkin' 'bout the old style too
and we don't care about their own faults
talkin' 'bout our own style
all we care 'bout is talking
talking only me and you

19.7.11

8 comments:

The Hearabouts said...

You girls make me miss Mamaia. Cute photos!

Hugs,
S.

AB FAB Team said...

maybe someday we'll have some ab fab mamaia moments together :P

modniza said...

super! distractie placuta! xxx

Mywildmess said...

what a lovely view of the beach, love it

http://www.mywildmess.com/

Follow my blog with bloglovin

Irina said...

great summer post! love it!

sml said...

si noi cand mergem la mare impreuna girls?:))

Mădiii said...

Miami de Ro :)) tare:D
şi clipul e funny

toodles,
The Sassy Sparrow

Anonymous said...

I have been around for a while now, i consider myself a loyal reader. Just thought i would let you know!

ShareThis