Absolutely Fabulous by D&A: in love with...BILLY BOYCE aw 2012

BILLY BOYCE AW 2012 collection
we love

We are absolutely in love with the new direction of the BILLY BOYCE clothing line. Although Billy Boyce Clothing is young, hip and defiant, the capsule collection takes luxe to a whole new level. The luxury chic capsule series consists of coral sea bed sequins, olive tweed, high gauge corduroy and animal print faux fur.

Inspired by the finer things in life this fierce collection portrays sheer elegance.

10.1.12

12 comments:

Svea said...

whawhawha glitzer *-*

Gia said...

Cool:)♥ the sequins!

xoxo,
www.vintage-traffic.com

Estefanía J. said...

Cute collection, yeah!!! Love the glitter-glitter trend :)
If you like my blog and you wanna... we could followed each other! :)

KISSES!
Estefanía J. ABSOstyle

Carmela said...

Thanks for stopping by Belladonna, I love your blog so I am following it now.Bot of you are very bold and very stylish; I love it....also, you may want to check out my other blog antoinettesboxofjewels.blogspot.com; I think you both may like it. It's all about accessories!

Daisy said...

absolutelly love the looks (and your blog as well of course:)

xoxo Daisy

TheMandarineGirl.com

Juls said...

Hi! I saw your comment and I saw the magazine. i love it! I follow you right now. Would you like to change links??
let me know if you like the idea
xoxo
Juls
www.theulifestyle.com

Juls said...

i'VE GOT YOU ON MY LIST!!! http://www.theulifestyle.com/p/blogs-i-love.html thank you very much
xoxo
Juls

La forêt des rêves said...

woow your blog is great I loved hopefully continue to see mine, I love fashion magazine and I liked too

kisses

Wallace Chapman said...

very cool collection...nice !

www.streetandcityphotos.com

Anonymous said...

just linked to you from http://modaelan.blogspot.com/2012/01/all-aboard.html#comment-form

fun and funky Site you have here!

Heidi said...

i fell in live with sunglasses. Very chic. I hope you follow my blog if you liked it :) xx

AB FAB Team said...

lots of kisses for you all
D&A

ShareThis