Absolutely Fabulous by D&A: Love is BONE

BONE IS FABULOUS...


...extravagant, memorable, clearly not vital, but incredibly necessary statement jewelry.

In a versatile way, BONE is both for the woman that wears the latest IT dress to go to a champagne brunch, as well as the girl who pairs it with a cotton tank for the next night out in a hip and underground club or just for the girls trying to cheer up their days at the office...

...either way "Love is dead" collection is a revelation for the romanian fashion industry in which we strongly believe.

For us BONE is the IT item every woman should wear.

If you wanna see more check www.bonesdontcry.com

Kisses from Paris,
D&A 

Blonde: Chatterie Blouse, Perla Bra, ZARA Shoes, BONE Necklace,Versace Bag by On Vogue Showroom
Brunette: ZARA sweater, Vintage Skirt, ZARA Shoes, BONE Necklace, Versace Bag by On Vogue Showroom

1.3.12

14 comments:

Ioana Liliana said...

BONE LOVES YOU!

Ioana Liliana said...

BONE LOVES YOU!

Emanuel I. said...

Great looks like always cutties...
Chiar sunt "piese de rezistenta" accesoriile BONE.
Felicitari!

Eda. said...

You girls are exactly fabulous - love your styling.

Eda ♥

www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

Nuit Hernandez said...

ok. These outfits are BRILLIANT! LOVE every single piece, so chic and inspiring. Thanks girls!

Julia Janku said...

Love the sparkley skirt !

x,Julia
www.thebeeskneesbyjulia.blogspot.com

Glam Fashionista said...

I will check the website. Both of your outfits looks stunning. When you have a moment, check my blog and let me know if you want to follow and I will follow back.

lola said...

if somebody is fabulous it is definitely you two ! great, inspiring style xx

Borjana said...

I could seriously live on your blog,ladies!Always make me fall down from my chair!Fabulous!;)
xx
B.

modniza said...

la multi,frumoasele mele! sa fiti iubite!

Nty n J said...

Love your outfit,u 2 look fab.
http://shana-style.blogspot.com

Nici said...

You both look so gorgeous and great! Such a cool style!
Following now!

Ana said...

I can't agree more! I just got one recently:)) Love the BONE necklace:)

Anonymous said...

Having read this I thought it was rather informative.
I appreciate you taking the time and energy to put this informative
article together. I once again find myself spending way too
much time both reading and leaving comments. But so what, it was still worthwhile!


My blog - The Tao of Badass Review (www.thetaoofbadassreviewed.co)

ShareThis