Absolutely Fabulous by D&A: Cotton Candy Collection by Eugenia Enciu

 Cotton Candy OUT NOW

Because we are in love with Eugenia Enciu's projects and because we always do the styling for her photo shootings and campaigns we decided to share with you a few photos from the spring summer collection 2012 - COTTON CANDY.

Enjoy it & order it online @ atelier@eugeniaenciu.ro or make an appointment @ Eugenia Enciu Studio for a customized order.

Dont forget to visit: 
&

CREDITS:
FOTO by: www.claudiugilmeanu.ro
Model: Cristiana P. & Adela D. / MRA MODELS
Styling: Diana Enciu, Alina Tanasa,
Ioana Liliana Gheorghe
Make-up: Natalia Kiselev / www.makeupnatalia.blogspot.com
Hairstyling: www.oksanasalon.ro
Jewelry/Necklaces: BONE
Shoes: IL PASSO

9.4.12

11 comments:

Ka Mila said...

ooo sweet ; )

www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Sara Constance said...

Amazing collection!! I absolutely love the concept of this amazing brand! <3

http://shesconstance.blogspot.com

GlamorousGirl said...

cute!!!

http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

stilistele said...

it's a beautiful collection and my fav piece is the zebra dress- I need to order. NOW :))

Boheme.Fille said...

What a gorgeous collection! So delicate and feminine! Perfect for summer.:)

P.S: I've answered your e-mail.:)

Ivana said...

I'm so in love with this entire collection! I love pastels so much, they are so perfect for spring!
I've only now discovered your amazing blog and I love it! I'm happy to be your new follower :)

xx Ivana
Macarons and Pearls

Biser Sable said...

gorgeous and feminine!^^ love classic looks!<3

Country of Fashion said...

ce super este blogul si postarile si tot
clar!!...va urmaresc blogul
felicitari la amandoua!
http://countryoffashion.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi, really like the appearance of ones website. Can you mind saying what theme youre making use of? I’m not used to this and i am hoping to have mine looking anywhere close to cool as yours. Many thanks.
My Bolg : DepressionSymptomsMedication.com

Meisha.Style said...

these are absolutely fabulous! the colors are so dreamy!

Kiki Janku said...

O MY! Simply stunning!
The pics are cool!
Come and check my new photo-shoot!
Hope to hear from you!

http://kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/
xoxo Kiki

ShareThis