Absolutely Fabulous by D&A: Pink makes miracles

Pink.

As Audrey Hepburn used to say..."I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and... I believe in miracles."

And now we believe in Pink and miracles, because in the day we worn pink we have decided that we need a three days SPA break outside this crazy world to start believing again in all the fab cosmetic procedures a woman could take advantage of.

So...see ya next week!

Lots of kisses,
D&A 

27.4.12

10 comments:

Emanuel I. said...

Gorgeous...
Love the sweater & the dress.
Both of you are amazing!
:D

D.R. said...

those heart earrings!!! I died gah they are so freaking cute

www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

Nuit Hernandez said...

you guys look PERFECT!

Mădălina Simona Merca said...

Awww! Fetelor, sunteti superbe! imi place enorm cum reusiti de fiecare data sa va echilibrati una celeilalte outfiturile <3

toodles,
The Indie Chase Blog

Fashion Chef said...

So colorful! Love it!
www.thefashioncuisine.com

Charlottes Collection said...

Just discovered your blog, love it! I've got the pink sweater & posted about it on blog :)

Charlotte x

www.charlottescollection.co.uk

Borjana said...

I want to see your outfits every day,always flawless and inspirational!
xx
B.
www.beeswonderland.com

Irene said...

Nice blog!!!!
Love your style!!

http://sweetcherryblogger.blogspot.com/

The Pink Flamingo said...

Wow!!!

Superblondeep said...

the two are very cool!

ShareThis