I am ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS T-shirt

I am Absolutely Fabulous Tshirt soon at Absolutely Fabulous Fashion&Vintage Fair with Diana Enciu and Alina Tanasa.

Because you asked for it, we have decided to bring the I am Absolutely Fabulous T-shirts at Absolutely Fabulous Fashion&Vintage Fair, on 18&19 May. 

I am Absolutely Fabulous Tshirt soon at Absolutely Fabulous Fashion&Vintage Fair with Diana Enciu and Alina Tanasa.
I am Absolutely Fabulous Tshirt soon at Absolutely Fabulous Fashion&Vintage Fair with Diana Enciu and Alina Tanasa.
I am ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS T-shirt

Soon you will find it on our Shop on www.fabulousmuses.net.

Kisses
And see you @ #AbFabFair
D&A

13.5.13

4 comments:

Liana NITA said...

Ce pret are un tricou ? Faceti livrari in Pitesti ?

Anonymous said...

Great :)

Incerc sa ajung la un targ de-al vostru de mai bine de un an. Pe asta sigur nu-l ratez.

Unde o sa fie ? Detalii fetelor :)

j

Robin Peterson said...

i use this t shirt under my regular sports t shirt in order to absorb the sweat . the t shirt is very absorbent and fits nice. I would recommended tie dye CD110 5.4 Oz

Micheal Jim said...

I have this t-shirt. When I bought this t-shirt i fell in love with the font.
Wholesale Ladies Undergarments

ShareThis