Girls, we have a new city for you and your friends where you can spend some fabulous days. Yes, it’s Paris… the most romantic and one of the greatest places in the world. We've missed it this autumn, as we missed Paris Fashion Week, but what can you do when work calls and you have to make one of the hardest decisions in the world. We tell you what we did! We've been two responsible muses and cheated Paris with some awesome projects. Back to our Paris recommandations, here you have five good reasons to choose this city for your holiday!
1. If you've been at NYFW it’s a plus for you. Now that you’re familiar with fashion weeks it’s a MUST to attend Paris Fashion Week too. So take your camera, a pen, a fancy notebook, wear your crazy and fab outfits and go to find the latest fashion news. TIPS: Don’t forget your attitude home!
2. Spend at least one cultural afternoon visiting Louvre. A behemoth of the museums, it has galleries and wings so vast you could easily spend this day feasting your eyes on treasures like Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and Egyptian mummies. Before this visit just grab a cup of coffee and a croissant! You'll need energy!
3. Be careful fashion lovers!!! If your favorite magazine is Vogue then you are in the right place : Montaigne Market – a temple of luxury fashion, with a stream of designers – both old and new – under one roof. Flit between Givenchy jackets, Valentino dresses and tailored t-shirts signed The Row, and check out the latest cuts and fabrics. We assure you will not be disappointed!
4. Who said art and cocktails don’t mix? Once you’ve overloaded on culture, nothing calms the mind like a mint-laden Mojito or a well mixed Bloody Mary. You can find these yummy combinations at Le Saut du Loup which has a wonderful terrace overlooking Tuileries gardens.
5. In the evening you can have fun with your friends at Crazy Horse. A change of artistic direction and limelight brought in by Dita Von Teese has breathed welcome new life into this location. Yes, it’s erotic, and yes, you watch pert-breasted girls slink across stage dressed in nothing but light, but there is nothing remotely seedy about this experience. In fact, it’s all rather avant-garde.
As you already know, we have a top 5 iPhone applications for Paris:
3.Free & Frugal Paris
5.My little Paris