Right now you are looking at two sinners who are not afraid to admit their facts. We are passionate about fashion, people who dedicate their whole life to this amazing field and people that now are pure inspiration for all of us! For instance we'd die for Diana Vreeland's life. As you know fashion editors became celebrities after Diana's era. Life took her from Belle Epoque to Studio 54, from Coco Chanel to Andy Warhol, from Harper's Bazaar to Vogue and she revolutionized the fashion field. Where do we know all these things!? Easy! From one of our favorite books! We invite you to discover the top 5 best fashion books!
1. TIM WALKER - STORY TELLER a privileged glimpse into the artistic process used by top fashion photographer Tim Walker. This comprehensive overview of his work brings us deep inside his glamorous world of adventure. This book showcases many of his most dazzling images dating from around the last seven years of his career.
2. A Life of Diana Vreeland - the first full-length biography of Diana Vreeland: a fearless innovator who inspired designers, models, photographers, and artists. Vreeland reinvented the way we think about style and where we go to find it. As an editor, curator, and wit, Diana Vreeland made a lasting mark and remains an icon for generations of fashion lovers.
3. Grace: A memoir - Grace now creatively directs the reader through the storied narrative of her life. She is really amazing and funny and you wouldn't guess how wild her life was and still is!
4. A Year in the Life of Face Hunter - Yvan Rodic is always surprising! He is so crazy and we have always had so much fun with him. We love Yvan, but we also love his book. Following the runaway success of his first book, pioneering street fashion photographer Yvan Rodic (better known to his fans as Face Hunter) is back with a travel diary that chronicles a year-long face-hunting expedition to more than 30 of his favourite fashion cities. Follow him!
5. Carine Roitfeld: Irreverent - is a behind-the-scenes look at the creative process of one of fashion's most influential women. A MUST READ!
FOTO: Catalin Muntean , www.airmanproduction.com
LOCATION: ATELIER ANDA ROMAN - boutique concept store - Grigore Alexandrescu, 42
Make-up: Raluca Luca
Wearing: Absolutely Fabulous Sweatshirts, Nicole Enea White Skirt, Zara Mini Skirt, Barbara Bui Sandals, Saint Laurent Sneakers, Shourouk Earrings & Clutch